About the warranty Policy:
Jaomall warranty policy helps you stay covered in case of defects in material, design and workmanship after purchase of the product. On selected products and in instances where we are considered the seller, a twelve (12) months warranty will be provided for the eligible items purchased for all the buyers within Tanzania. In instances where products are bought through a seller that is not us, the terms of the respective seller’s warranty will apply.
Excluding Apple products (Accessories warranty: 1 year), other electronics device accessories are subject to six (6) months warranty starting from the product purchase date.
Warranty repairs will be carried out by authorized service centers. In instances where products are bought through a seller that is not us, the terms of the respective seller’s warranty will apply.
The original invoice is required to verify the serial number and validate the warranty period to benefit from warranty services.
The warranty repair period is twenty-one (21) working days for the units covered under the warranty from the date of picking the product from the customer until dispatched.
Not all products are covered by the warranty, always check the product listing to know if it includes warranty benefits.
Repair or replacement under the terms of this warranty does not provide right to extension or renewal of the warranty period. Warranty terms are in accordance with your device manufacturer.
If your item can’t be repaired but is still under the manufacturer’s warranty, we will issue a replacement (from the same seller) or, if a replacement isn’t available, you will be refunded in full.
To avail of warranty services if a defect occurs in your product within the valid warranty period, you can raise the request through your noon account. noon warranty team shall contact you within 24 hours for claim validation and troubleshooting followed by pictures of the product from all angles along with IMEI/Serial number.
|Seller||Warranty Duration||Electronic accessories||Number of Claims per issue type*|
|Sold by noon||12 months||6 months||3|
|Sold by another Seller||Please refer seller warranty terms||Please refer seller warranty terms||Please refer seller warranty terms|
*Covered during validity period of warranty
- Personal Data and information on devices are the responsibility of customers and customers are advised to make back-ups for their data, switch off FMI, remove lock/password prior to servicing the device.
- The time required to obtain device information or customer approval is not included within the Turn Around Time (TAT) of the repair process.
- By submitting your item for repair, you consent to us and the repairer using your contact details in this way only as required in connection with the repair service.
- The customer confirms that all information provided during the warranty claim is correct.
- Screen protectors should be removed by the customer to serve the devise.
- The warranty will not be covered under the below conditions:
- Defect or damage is the result of the customer misuse and non-abidance by the instructions for use.
- Liquid spill on product.
- Product having un-authorized repairs.
Free Pickup and Delivery Policy:
- All the items covered by warranty are free shipping.
- Jaomall is not responsible for any damages that occur during the shipping to our warehouse, please make sure the item is packed in its original box or wrapped safely.
- The customer must provide the corresponding accessories and product to the courier company during the pickup (it includes earphone, battery, charge carrier).