SAMSUNG Galaxy S8, 64GB
From: TZS 500,000
- 5.8-inch Super AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen, 1440 x 2960 pixel resolution with Scratch Resistant Display & Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Android OS
- Internal Memory: 64GB, 4GB RAM – microSD Up to 256GB
- 12MP Camera with Sensor Model: Sony IMX260 Exmor RS, f/1.7, Dual LED & 8MP Front Camera with Sensor Type: ISOCELL, f/1.7, 1.22 (pixel size), 1/3.6 inch Sensor Size
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/n(5GHz)/ac; Bluetooth: v5.0, A2DP, aptX; GPS: Yes with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS; USB: 3.1, USB Type-C Reversible Connector
- Dimensions: 5.86 x 2.68 x 0.31, Weight: 5.47 oz.
Meet the Galaxy S8 – Infinitely Brilliant. The Galaxy S8 has the world’s first Infinity Screen, A screen without limits. The expansive display stretches from edge to edge, giving you the most amount of screen in the least amount of space. The revolutionary design of the Galaxy S8 begins from the inside out. We rethought every part of the phone’s layout to break through the confines of the smartphone screen. So all you see is pure content and no bezel. It’s the biggest, most immersive screen on a Galaxy smartphone of this size. And it’s easy to hold in one hand. The Infinity Display has an incredible end-to-end screen that spills over the phone’s sides, forming a completely smooth, continuous surface with no bumps or angles. It’s pure, pristine, uninterrupted glass. And it takes up the entire front of the phone, flowing seamlessly into the aluminum shell. The result is a beautifully curved, perfectly symmetrical, singular object. Capture life as it happens with the Galaxy S8 cameras. The 12MP rear camera and the 8MP front camera are so accurate and fast that you won’t miss a moment, day or night. Prying eyes are not a problem when you have iris scanning on the Galaxy S8. No two irises have the same pattern, not even yours, and they’re nearly impossible to replicate. That means with iris scanning, your phone and its contents open to your eyes only. And when you need to unlock really fast, face recognition is a handy option. You never really stop using your phone. That’s why Galaxy S8 is driven by the world’s first 10nm processor. It’s fast and powerful and increases battery efficiency. Plus, there’s the ability to expand storage, and to work through rain and dust with IP68-rated performance.
There are no inquiries yet.