Nikon D3500 DSLR Camera with 18–105mm VR lens
- Brand: Nikon
- SKU: 14043
TZS 2,000,000 (-3%)
-Redesigned body is more compact, lighter in weight, and has nearly all of the rear controls on the right-hand side of the grip for easier one-handed control.
-Rear 3.0" 921k-dot LCD offers a large, bright means for live view shooting, menu navigation, or image playback.
-Eye-level pentamirror optical viewfinder provides a natural means for composing stills.
-Built-in pop-up flash can be used to provide additional illumination when working in low-light conditions. A hot shoe is also available for working with an optional external flash.
-The included EN-EL14a lithium-ion battery provides approximately 1550 shots per charge.
Nikon D3500 Camera Body
Compact, easy to use, and versatile are all traits of the Nikon D3500, which is designed to be as flexible and intuitive as possible, while still offering the imaging capabilities you expect from a DSLR. Utilizing a DX-format 24.2MP CMOS sensor and EXPEED 4 image processor, the D3500 provides a native sensitivity range from ISO 100-25600 to suit working in a variety of lighting conditions, and the sensor and processor combination also provides a 5 fps continuous shooting rate as well as Full HD 1080p video recording at 60 fps. The sensor’s design also omits an optical low-pass filter in order to achieve greater sharpness and resolution from both photos and videos. Complementing the imaging capabilities, the D3500 also features SnapBridge, which utilizes Bluetooth connectivity, for wireless sharing of images to your mobile device, including automatic sharing of 2MP images between the camera and your mobile device. The lightweight camera body incorporates a 3.0″ 921k-dot LCD screen for live view monitoring and image review and, catering to first-time DSLR owners, the D3500 also features a helpful Guide Mode to aid in achieving specific photographic looks or techniques, such as how to produce shallow depth of field imagery in a helpful, step-by-step manner. Ten different Special Effects are also available in-camera to creatively refine the look of both stills and movies.
24.2MP DX-Format Sensor and EXPEED 4 Processor
The 24.2 megapixel DX-format CMOS sensor and EXPEED 4 processor work together to produce overall high image quality with notable detail, dynamic range, color accuracy, and low-light sensitivity to a native ISO 25600. Additionally, the sensor’s design omits an optical low-pass filter in order to acquire the greatest sharpness and detail from subjects. The EXPEED 4 processor also enables a wealth of speed throughout the camera system, including support for Full HD 1080p movie recording and a full-resolution continuous shooting rate of 5 fps.
SnapBridge Bluetooth Connectivity
Supporting a wealth of sharing and tagging possibilities, the D3500 features built-in SnapBridge connectivity to permit seamless transferring of imagery to a mobile device. BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) technology enables communication between the camera and a smart device, and allows for automatic 2MP image transfers as you shoot. SnapBridge requires a one-time setup, for up to five unique devices, and also works in conjunction with NIKON IMAGE SPACE for backing up files and sharing imagery.
Multi-CAM 1000 Autofocus Sensor
Benefitting the high image quality is an apt AF system that employs 11 distinct AF points to quickly acquire focus in a range of lighting conditions from -1 to +19 EV.
Full HD Movie Recording
Full HD 1920 x 1080p movie recording is supported in multiple frame rates up to 60 fps, as well as HD 720p, in the MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 format. During recording, full-time autofocus can be employed, with face-detection and subject-tracking capabilities, for ensured sharpness with a wide variety of subject types. Additionally, a built-in monaural microphone can be used to record high-quality sound during movie recording.
- Redesigned body is more compact, lighter in weight, and has nearly all of the rear controls on the right-hand side of the grip for easier one-handed control.
- Rear 3.0″ 921k-dot LCD offers a large, bright means for live view shooting, menu navigation, or image playback.
- Eye-level pentamirror optical viewfinder provides a natural means for composing stills.
- Built-in pop-up flash can be used to provide additional illumination when working in low-light conditions. A hot shoe is also available for working with an optional external flash.
- The included EN-EL14a lithium-ion battery provides approximately 1550 shots per charge.
Nikon D3500 AF-S DX Nikkor 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Lens
Covering a frequently used range of focal lengths, the AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR from Nikon is a wide-angle to mid-telephoto, 27-157.5mm-equivalent zoom designed for DX-format cameras. Benefitting image quality, aspherical and extra-low dispersion glass elements are used to reduce spherical and chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range in order to produce high sharpness, clarity, and color accuracy. A Super Integrated Coating has also been applied to reduce flare and ghosting for improved contrast when working in harsh lighting conditions. Beyond the optical attributes, the lens is also characterized by its 3.5 stop-effective Vibration Reduction system, which minimizes the appearance of camera shake to help achieve sharper handheld imagery. Additionally, a Silent Wave Motor affords fast and near-silent autofocus performance and full-time manual focus override.
- All-in-one zoom spans wide-angle to telephoto focal lengths and is designed for Nikon F-mount DX-format cameras, where it provides a 27-157.5mm equivalent range.
- One aspherical element is used to reduce spherical aberrations and distortion in order to realize sharp imagery with accurate rendering.
- One extra-low dispersion element greatly reduces color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to produce greater clarity and color accuracy.
- A Super Integrated Coating has been applied to individual elements to suppress internal reflections, flare, and ghosting for improved contrast and color accuracy when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Silent Wave Motor affords quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override. An internal focusing design is also used, where only the internal lens groups are moved during focusing, to maintain the overall length of the lens during use and to promote faster focusing speeds.
- VR II (Vibration Reduction) image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by 3.5 stops to benefit shooting handheld in difficult lighting conditions.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm promotes a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
|Focal Length||18 to 105mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 27 to 157.5mm)|
|Maximum Aperture||f/3.5 to 5.6|
|Lens Mount||Nikon F|
|Angle of View||76° to 15° 20′|
|Minimum Focus Distance||1.48′ / 45 cm|
|Optical Design||15 Elements in 11 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Filter Size||67 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||2.99 x 3.50″ / 76 x 89 mm|
|Weight||14.8 oz / 420 g|
Ready to ship in 1-2 business days
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Store Name: JaoMall
- Vendor: jaomall
2 Flr Phoenix House, Azikiwe/Jamhuri St
Dar es salaam
- No ratings found yet!
TZS 200,000 TZS 200,000