Linksys 18-Port Smart PoE Gigabit Switch, LGS318P
- Brand: Linksys
- SKU: 13476
TZS 1,200,000 (-1%)
-Linksys 18-Port Smart PoE Gigabit Switch, LGS318P offers a quick and easy solution to extend your office network and connect devices. LGS318P has 16 PoE+ Gigabit ports (RJ-45) plus two (2) Gigabit Combo ports.
-The Smart Switch product line is designed for customers, who needs to basic manage the system at low cost but do not need an advanced managed network. With PoE+ build-in, networking device such as network hubs, IP phones, and IP cameras can be located anywhere without the need for AC outlets. There's also a built-in full-duplex 10/100/1000 switch to connect your wired-Ethernet devices together.
Fast and convenient access to your file
The LGS316P switch offers Gigabit speeds to minimize file transfer duration and greatly enhance your ability to stream high-bandwidth files to connected devices without interference.
Easy to configure and operate
With its web-based setup page, this Smart Switch also provides easy installation and management to users.
Combo ports – It is a single-logical port that has two (2) physical connections, the RJ45 connector (copper) and SFP connector (fiber).
- Only ONE of the two (2) physical connections may be used at a time. The system will automatically detect the media that is in use on a combo port.
- If both RJ45 and SFP are present (link up in both connections), the SFP will be active, and the RJ45 connection will be disabled and ignored. The RJ45 connection will be in standby and automatically enabled if the SFP link goes down.
- The SFP and RJ-45 interfaces share a common link/activity and speed LEDs.
- Some port controls are affected by the actual physical connection used.
- The SFP interface supports both Gigabit and 100 Mbps speeds.
- SFPs officially tested:
– PTO-M3-4D33K- IE
– PT4-S1-4103K- I
– PT4-M3-4D53K- I
RESET button – The reset button is located on the device’s front panel next to the system LEDs.
Reset Button Behavior:
- Pressing for less than 10 seconds will cause system to reboot after releasing the button.
- Pressing the button for more than 10 seconds will cause the system to reboot to factory default settings.
SYSTEM LED – Indicates the device’s status and activities.
- OFF – System is powered OFF.
- Solid Blue – System is ON and operative.
- Blinking Blue:
? Device is using the factory default IP address of 192.168.1.251
- Blinking Yellow – Failure detect (e.g. Fan)
PoE MAX – Indicates the PoE power budget status of the switch.
- OFF – Total power feeding does not reach 85% of total power budget.
- Solid Amber – Total power feeding is reaching over 85% of total power budget.
- Port Mirroring – up to four (4) sources to one target
- MAC Address Aging – Range 10-630 sec, default 300 sec
- Spanning Tree – STP/RSTP
- SNMP – OID placing / MIB root
- System software and Configuration Management
- Quality of Service (QoS)/Class of Service and Rate Limiting
- System IP address Management
- Security – RADIUS
- Switch Management
- Linksys SMB Smart Switch
- Quick Start Guide
- Power cord and adapter
- CD with documentation
- Rack mount kit or wall mount kit
PoE Support Highlights
? Class mode – limitation is based on powered device (PD) classification
- Supports both IEEE 802.3af/ 802.3at (POE+) – up to 30 Watts per powered device (PD)
- Power is provided over data pair (cables 1&2 + 3&6)
- Legacy mode is not supported
- Support DC Disconnect
- Supports the following port limit mode:
? Port mode – limitation is based on user settings
The switch can be managed by:
- Web-based setup page (HTTP, HTTPS)
- Telnet (Menu CLI)
- Firefox version 16 and latest
- Internet Explorer 9-10
Supported host operating system
- Windows XP
- Windows 7 (32 & 64 bit)
DDR2 SDRAM: 64 MB x 16
SPI Flash: 16 MB
Ready to ship in 1-2 business days
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Store Name: JaoMall
- Vendor: jaomall
2 Flr Phoenix House, Azikiwe/Jamhuri St
Dar es salaam
- No ratings found yet!
TZS 1,900,000 TZS 1,900,000