Payment and Vouchers
What payment options do I have on JaoMall?
JaoMall supports two type of payment that depends on the order you make:
- Online Payment (Mobile Payment)
This means making payment in advance (before receiving the package).
You should make online payments within 24 hours, otherwise the order is automatically cancelled and the product stock released and can be ordered by another person.
- Pay on Delivery
This means you pay after you have received your package. You can pay in cash or via mobile money services.
How do I pay for an order?
- Online Payment (Mobile Payment)
After submitting an order, you should click on ‘mobile payment’ and proceed to pay via mobile money services. The details are provided on the website.
Payment can also be made through TIGO-PESA, AIRTEL MONEY, M-PESA, HALOPESA or T-PESA by following the procedure below:
For online payment, call customer care and confirm the payment
- Pay on delivery
You should check the amount on the receipt and pay the exact amount written and nothing extra.
You can pay via mobile money services and give the rider the transaction no. which he will record or pay with cash.
Please note that if pay on delivery does not click, it means that the product you want does not support pay on delivery.
How do I know if my payment transaction is successful?
There are 3 simple steps in checking the success in Order Creation.
- If an account has been created you can go to the which can be found on the upper right hand corner of the website. The Order Tracking Page would show you orders made from the time the account was created to the most recent.
- Check your email and phone. An email and sms notification will be sent out once Order has been successfully made.
- If all else fails, you can call us at our hotline or send us a message via jaomall.com/contact to check if the order went through.
What is JaoMall voucher?
JaoMall voucher is a cash discount given that will be deducted on total order price or delivery fee.
What types of vouchers are there?
JaoMall has the following vouchers that you can use:
- General cash vouchers- these can be redeemed on any item bought on the website
- Delivery voucher – this reduce the delivery fee of the order
- Specific shop vouchers- These are given by a seller to attract more buyers and give them better services
- Purchased vouchers- these are vouchers that you purchase either for you own use for to give it as a gift to another person. They can buy anything on the website from any shop.
How do I redeem a voucher or use it?
When you make an order, the voucher will automatically deduct either the value of the order or the delivery fee with the value of the voucher
In case you have than one voucher, you can only use one voucher per an item ordered and cannot use both of them at once to purchase one item.
Vouchers can only be redeemed in one sellers shop and not from multiple sellers shop except for the general and purchased vouchers.
In case you buy from many shops, only one of the products will reflect the vouchers and not the whole order. The voucher will deduct the value of the product and in case the product is of a low value, the remaining amount of the voucher cannot be redeemed.
However, you can buy items of more value than the voucher and pay the extra amount above the voucher value
In cases where vouchers are offered by a specific seller, it can only be redeemed in the sellers shop and cannot be used to purchase an item in another sellers shop.
Please note that once you use your voucher and cancel your order, the voucher will be automatically lost and cannot be claimed except for purchased voucher. Vouchers cancelled by our systems can be sent back to your account
What are cash discounts and how will i redeem them?
Cash discounts are of two types:
– Offered by JAOMALL
– Offered by Seller
For cash discount offered by JaoMall e.g. buy items above TZS. 40000 and get TZS. 5000 discount, they will apply to all items that you will buy on the website. These kinds of discounts are usually advertise on the promotion page.
For cash discounts that are offered by seller, the discounts are either advertised on their homepage banner or their shop page.
These discounts will only apply for items that you buy from the seller’s shop and not any other online shop.
You should buy products from the specific seller to redeem the cash discount.
All cash discounts will automatically deduct from the total value of the order when the order is submitted.
What if the discount does not reflect?
In case the order does not reflect the discount, it means that you have selected an item from another online shop and not from the shop whose seller is offering the discount.
When this happens call us and be guided on what to do.